Harli Conveyancing Terms & Conditions
CONVEYANCING CONTRIBUTION PROMOTION AT HARLI – TERMS AND CONDITIONS as at 15 June 2023.
The following terms and conditions apply to the ‘Conveyancing Contribution’ promotion at Harli (Promotion) which commences on 3 pm on Thursday 15th June, 2023 and ends on 5pm on Friday, 30 June 2023 (Promotion Period).
The Promoter is Resmon Cranbourne Pty Ltd ACN 651 541 258 of Suite 3.07/620 St Kilda Road, Melbourne Vic 3004.
The Development is the development known as “HARLI” at 61 Bacchus Road, Cranbourne West, Victoria 3977.
Terms and Conditions
By entering into a Contract of Sale (defined below), the Purchaser acknowledges their consent to providing their personal information to the Promoter and agrees to and accepts these the Promotion terms and conditions.
The lots of land subject to the Promotion include all lots sold at the Development during the Promotion Period (Promotion Lots).
Who is eligible for the Promotion?
The Promotion is available to any Purchaser who:
- is a natural person;
- is over the age of 18 years;
- is a resident of Australia;
- has entered into an unconditional binding contract of sale for the purchase of one or more Promotion Lots at the Development from the Promoter (Contract); and
- who is not a corporate entity (or trustee for a corporate entity), sales agent, home builder (or an employee or sales representative of a home builder), or a financial planner.
Employees of the Promoter, as well as the employees of the Promoter’s related entities or associated businesses, contractors and any person working onsite at the Development (including builders), are ineligible to participate in Promotion.
Any eligible Purchaser who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with these Terms will be ineligible to be considered for the Promotion.
How to apply?
A separate application is not required. A purchaser who meets the eligibility criteria above is automatically applicable for the Promotion.
Subject to these terms and conditions, the Promoter is offering to each eligible Purchaser a contribution of $2,000 to the eligible Purchaser’s legal and conveyancing costs for every Contract of Sale entered into by the Purchaser (Contribution).
To be eligible for the Contribution, the eligible Purchaser must have, during the Promotion Period, complied with the following Offer Process:
- pays the deposit, or provides a bank guarantee, in accordance with the terms of the Contract of Sale;
- effects settlement of the Contract of Sale on the due date; and
- has complied with all other terms of the Contract of Sale.
How will the Contribution be applied?
- The Contribution will be payable by the Promoter at settlement of the Contract of Sale and results in an adjustment (reduction) of the Purchaser’s legal and conveyancing costs payable by the Purchaser at settlement. Therefore the Purchaser will be required to pay the Purchaser’s legal and conveyancing costs (if applicable) and the Contribution will paid by the Promoter at settlement.
- Contributions are limited to one per Contract of Sale. The Contribution is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that if the Contract of Sale does not settle, the Contribution is void and is not payable.
Promoter’s rights reserved
The Promoter reserves the right to exercise its absolute discretion in excluding applications that it considers to be contrary to law.
Other Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other campaign, offer or promotion promoted by the Promoter.
- The Promotion is not an offer of finance. The Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter shall not be liable to the Purchaser for any financial or legal implications (or otherwise) that may arise from the Promotion;
- Independent financial, legal or other professional advice should be sought by the Purchaser.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion if:
- for any reason the Promoter’s circumstances change; or
- the Promotion is not available, the Promoter reserves the right but not the obligation to substitute the Promotion for another similar item, of equal value.
- To the extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will the Promoter be liable to the Purchaser for:
- any damage, loss or liabilities that may arise from an eligible purchaser receiving a Contribution;
- any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the Purchaser’s participation in this Promotion, even if the Promoter has been advised of the possibility of such damages; and
- any variation in the value of the Contribution in the Promotion.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the state of Victoria.
- All other terms and conditions in the Contract of Sale apply.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the Contract of Sale, the Contract of Sale will prevail.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Entry into the ‘Conveyancing Contribution’ promotion at Harli (Promotion).
This Personal Information Collection Statement relates to the collection of personal information in relation to the Promotion.
The Resolution Property Group (Resolution Property Group Pty Ltd and its related entities, including Resmon Cranbourne Pty Ltd ACN 651 541 258) (Resolution) collects and uses personal information about you to engage with you in relation to the sale of property to you. Resolution also uses your personal information for related purposes including to request your feedback on the products and services provided by Resolution.
Wherever possible we will collect personal information directly from you. Such information collected includes your name, phone number, email address, street address and points of identification as evidence of your eligibility to enter into the Promotion. If you do not provide all the personal information we request from you, you will not be able to take part in the Promotion.
Resolution may disclose personal information about you to third party agents and service providers to assist Resolution in conducting, administering and publicising the Promotion, in the sale of property at Harli and in the operation of its business to provide the products and services you request. Your personal information will not likely be disclosed to overseas recipients.