Refer a friend Reward Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the ‘Refer A Friend Reward’ campaign at Harli (Promotion) which commences on 9 am on Friday 31st February, 2023 and ends on 5pm on 30th September 2023 (Promotion Period).
The Promoter is Resmon Cranbourne Pty Ltd ACN 651 541 258 of Suite 3.07/620 St Kilda Road, Melbourne Vic 3004. ‘Harli’ is a project being carried out by the Promoter on the land situated on HARLI, 61 Bacchus Road, Cranbourne West, Victoria 3977.
By completing the Referral Form for the Promotion, the Referrer and the Referred Person acknowledge their consent to providing their personal information to the Promoter and both the Referrer and the Referred Person agree to and accept these the Promotion terms and conditions.
Who is eligible to be a Referrer?
An eligible Referrer for the Promotion is a natural person over the age of 18 years, who:
- is a resident of Australia;
- has entered into an unconditional binding contract of sale for the purchase of one or more lots at Harli from the Promoter (Contract); and
- who is not a corporate entity (or trustee for a corporate entity), sales agent, home builder (or an employee or sales representative of a home builder), or a financial planner.
Employees of the Promoter, as well as the employees of the Promoter’s related entities or associated businesses, contractors and any person working onsite at Harli (including builders), are ineligible to participate in Promotion.
Who is eligible to be a Referred Person?
An eligible Referred Person for the Promotion is any natural person over the age of 18 years, who:
- is a resident of Australia;
- is referred by a Referrer to Harli during the Promotion Period;
- has not paid a holding deposit or entered into a Contract prior to the Promotion Period;
- does not, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, exist in the current Harli database as at the commencement of the Promotion Period or has otherwise paid a deposit or be involved in any negotiations for the purchase of any property at Harli prior to commencement of the Promotion Period;
- has not been referred to Harli by any other party or is a nominee under an existing Contract or on-sale;
- pays a deposit and enters into a Contract during the Promotion Period; and
- settles under the Contract in the time required by the Contract (or other date agreed by the parties to the Contract).
- The Promoter is offering to each eligible Referrer who refers a Referred Person to Harli during the Promotion Period a pre-paid Visa card to the value of AUD$2,500 (Pre-Paid Visa Card) if the following criteria is met (Criteria):
- the Referrer must submit a completed and valid ‘Refer a Friend’ at Harli referral form (Referral Form) within the Promotion Period and before the Referred Person enters into a Contract. The Referral Form can be obtained online or by contacting a Harli sales representative for Harli;
- the completed Referral Form is submitted online by the Referrer on behalf of both the Referrer and the Referred Person;
- the Referral Form must be received and acknowledged by the Promoter prior to the Referred Person entering into a Contract. The form of acknowledgement being the provision by the Promoter to the Referrer Party by hand, post, or email of a copy of the Referral Form signed, dated, and timestamped or time-endorsed by an authorised officer of the Promoter;
- the Referrer and the Referred Person are eligible to apply;
- the Referred Person executes a Contract during the Promotion Period;
- the Referred Person settles on the settlement date specified in the Contract (or other date agreed by the parties to the Contract); and
- the Referrer settles on the settlement date specified in the Contract (or other date agreed by the parties to the Contract).
- Both the Referrer and the Referred Person will be entitled to receive a Pre-Paid Visa Card upon fulfilment of the Criteria set out above notwithstanding that the settlement dates may occur after the expiry of the Promotion Period.
Pre-Paid Visa Card
- The Pre-Paid Visa Card will be sent directly to each of the Referrer and the Referred at the address nominated on the Referral Form within 14 days from settlement of the Referred Person’s Contract.
- The Promotion is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Both the Referrer and the Referred Person forfeit all their rights to receive a Pre-Paid Visa Card if:
- either the Referrer or the Referred Person (or both) fail to settle on the settlement date specified in their respective Contracts;
- the conditions set out above are not satisfied for any reason whatsoever; or
- either the Referrer or the Referred Person breach any term of their respective Contracts.
Other Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other campaign, offer or promotion promoted by the Promoter.
- The Referrer and the Referred Party acknowledge and agree that the Promoter shall not be liable to the Referrer for:
- late, lost, misdirected, incomplete or incorrect Referral Forms;
- any financial or legal implications (or otherwise) that may arise from the Promotion; or
- replacing any lost, stolen or damaged Pre-Paid Visa Card.
- Independent financial, legal or other professional advice should be sought by each Referrer and Referred Party.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion if:
- for any reason the Promoter’s circumstances change; or
- the Promotion is not available, the Promoter reserves the right but not the obligation to substitute the Promotion for another
similar item, of equal value.
- To the extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will the Promoter be liable to the Referrer or the Referred Party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the Referrer’s
and the Referred Party’s participation in this Promotion, even if the Promoter has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, not to accept a referral.
- There is no limit to the number of Referred Persons that the Referrer may refer under this Promotion.
- Where a Referred Person is referred by more than one Referrer, only the first Referrer making the referral (based on the time and
date that the Promoter’s sales staff receive a completed Referral Form, determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion) will
be entitled to the Pre-Paid Visa Card.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the state of Victoria.
- Any queries regarding the activation, use, operation or any other query in relation to the Pre-Paid Visa Card must be referred to the
card issuer. These cards must be activated by the Referrer or Referred Person within 3 months of the date of payment and must be
redeemed within 12 months of activation.